Thursday 21 September 2017

Plumb Tuckered

Into week 3 at school and I'm already starting to feel concerned about how I'm approaching my work.  The gears have been turning and I've been thinking that the 200ish production pots that I've made since classes started wasn't a valuable use of my time. I love them for testing and sketching out my ideas, but my focus was more on them than my larger more considered work.

Interestingly enough I went to that scary place Toronto for Fan Expo before classes started and a guy who claimed to be a monk gave me this and asked for some money. He walked like a monk, talked like a monk and dressed like one too, well golly gee he must be a monk and I'm a sucker for giving my last dollar away to someone who needs it.  Perhaps I should of payed more attention to it.

Now I'm back onto my large guys in preparation for something big that's brewing in my head. Thought I should take out this book from the Library to help me get through this confusing time.

 





Eh, one more thing. Here's a link to a song that I like to jam to when throwing. Cheers, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkkIwO_X4i4


No comments:

Post a Comment